Front Doors Dana Point | Fiberglass
Imagine a beautiful home in Dana Point, CA. Perfectly accented trim and clean landscaping – looks picture perfect from a distance. You walk up the lovely sidewalk and then, BAM. You’re slapped in the face with an old, ugly, outdated front door.
Don’t get slapped by an old door!
Take Me To The Gallery
You may think no one will notice, but the fact is your front door is a major focal point of your home. It can make or break the appearance of the entire home, and it definitely makes a statement to neighbors and would-be guests.
Your entry door sends the message that your home is either warm and welcoming, or cold and uninviting.
Color plays a part in the message your door conveys too.
So, our next question is, What do you want your front door to say about you?
Fortunately when it comes to home remodeling projects, a new front door installation is a low cost yet highly visible way to improve the aesthetic appeal – and even resale value – of your Dana Point home.
Beachy Front Doors for Coastal Homes – Dana Point, CA
Craftsman Style 3 Ft x 6/8 Plastpro Single Entry Door. 36″x80″ Plastpro DRF3CG000 Fiberglass. Fir grain, factory stained Antique Cherry. 6 lite Clear glass. Copper Creek Fashion hardware in Tuscan Bronze. Installed in Dana Point, CA.
Craftsman 42″x96″ Exterior Door. Therma-Tru CCA87600XR Fiberglass. Fir grain skin, factory painted Classic White. Rain glass. Emtek Hamden hardware in Oil Rubbed Bronze. Installed in Dana Point, CA.
Great sales man Garrett, excellent service from the office staff with one of the best installations I have ever seen. I Highly recommend this team.
DANA POINT, CA
Dana Point Fiberglass Front Entry Doors – Today’s Entry Doors
Today’s Entry Doors is Orange County’s first and only Mobile Showroom featuring fiberglass entry doors.
Give us a call and we’ll answer all your questions over the phone, including:
- Should I choose wood or fiberglass for my new front door?
- What size door do I need?
- What style door would look best on my home?
- What type of door is most energy-efficient?
- How much maintenance does my new door require?
- What is the cost difference among doors?
- Who should install my new entry door?
- What are the warranties like?
- and more!
Next, if you are sufficiently intrigued (and we are confident you will be), we’ll have our Mobile Showroom visit your Dana Point home at your convenience and you’ll experience the shopping trip of a lifetime!
Mobile Showroom Features
Take your time and enjoy browsing full-size samples of fiberglass entry doors, hardware, and screen door options.
- View online catalogs and informative videos on our big screen TV.
- Being at your home allows us to measure the exact size of your door opening and choose the perfect style and colors to compliment your home’s architecture and design, both indoors and outdoors.
- Have your very own entry door expert to answer all your questions and walk you through the process, no distractions.
- Use our unique software to see images of the doors you like on your home.
Fiberglass Front Entry Doors in Dana Point – Why Fiberglass?
After 20+ years in the industry, we have come to the firm conclusion that fiberglass is the superior material for entry doors, especially in Orange County. Here’s why:
- Fiberglass is 5x more energy-efficient than wood.
- Fiberglass can be made to look exactly like wood.
- Fiberglass is moisture and sunlight-resistant – unlike wood, which will peel, crack, rot, fade, and disfigure from prolonged exposure to moisture and sunlight.
- Fiberglass requires little to no maintenance, unlike wood.
- Fiberglass is stronger and more secure than wood.
- Fiberglass doors have better warranties than wood doors.
- Fiberglass provides a better value to the customer than wood.
Contact Today’s Entry Doors today to get started on your “Just For You” shopping experience – you’ll never want to go back to a big box retailer again!
My husband is a very particular customer and he raved about their installation and workmanship.
We had our side garage door replaced because my office moved to the garage. The door not only keeps the temperature more regulated but they took so much care to properly cover my office equipment – needless to say we were very thrilled. The installer did a great job installing, hanging and cleaning up.
Thank you for your professional service.
DANA POINT, CA