Who We Are
Today’s Entry Doors is a purveyor of stylish front doors in Orange County, CA and surrounding areas. The company provides an all-inclusive turnkey fiberglass entry door sale with installation service for private residential use.
We believe that to achieve your dreams, you need to have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have unflagging perseverance. This $1,000 scholarship is a way for Today’s Entry Doors to support a deserving student realize his or her dreams.
Name of Scholarship: Today’s Entry Doors Scholarship
Deadline: December 31st, 2017
To participate in the scholarship contest, applicant must meet following criteria.
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
- Currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program in the United States.
- 18 years or older and in good academic standing with their college or university.
- Submit a 1,500 – 2,000 word essay answering the following question: “How technology will change how we enter and exit our homes”
- Essays will be judged based on originality, creativity, and overall development/organization of ideas.
- Fill out the form below and upload the essay in Word or pdf format
- Deadline for submissions is December 31, 2017.
- Winner will be notified on January 12, 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- The Today’s Entry Doors Scholarship award will be paid directly to the student with an .edu e-mail.
- Payment will be made via Bank Transfer or Cheque
- The funds from this scholarship are to be used solely for tuition, books, supplies and any additional fees required for students’ course work.
- Your entry grants us full permission to republish and otherwise freely use your entry materials and your name and likeness to promote Today’s Entry Doors, its subsidiaries, or other third parties.
- No purchase is necessary and no fees are required to enter.
- After the winner is chosen, enrollment and GPA qualifications will be confirmed.
- If applicant does not meet the stated requirements, the award will then be given to the next eligible runner up.
- Submitted entries should be written by the applicant and not by someone else.
- Non-English submissions will be automatically rejected.
- Incomplete entries who don’t have all the required details will not be considered.