Today’s Entry Doors provides sale with installation of stylish front doors in Villa Park, CA and surrounding cities in Orange County.
Ready to have an unmatched shopping experience for a new front door? It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Call and schedule an appointment for our Mobile Showroom to come to your Villa Park home at your convenience. (That’s right! We said your HOME!)
2. View all the features of our brand new Mobile Showroom (and have ALL your questions answered thoroughly, honestly, and with no rush), including:
- full-size samples of quality fiberglass entry doors
- hundreds of front door glass accent options
- door hardware
- stainless steel mesh and retractable screen doors
- online catalog viewable from our mounted large screen TV
- unique software that allows you to see what a particular door will look like in your Villa Park home
3. Choose the perfect fiberglass entry door for your Villa Park home (including paint or stain – with Today’s Entry Doors you get a finished product!) and we will even install it!
Contact us today to schedule your visit from our Mobile Showroom – or read on for more valuable information!
Benefits of Fiberglass Doors – Villa Park
Villa Park homeowners can benefit greatly from having a fiberglass entry door in their home. After 20+ years in the entry door industry, we have been convinced of the superiority and value of fiberglass doors as opposed to wood or steel. Allow us to elaborate:
Steel entry doors are relatively inexpensive and very strong. However, they can be permanently dented if struck and are very poor when it comes to energy-efficiency. Also, while there are more options available now than in past years, by and large steel doors are not the most aesthetically pleasing choice for a Villa Park front door.
Wood entry doors can be beautiful and luxurious. Many Villa Park homeowners love the richness of wood. However, wood doors can be very expensive (especially solid wood doors) and require a good deal of ongoing maintenance in order to keep them looking young and lasting longer. Specifically, here are some of the drawbacks to wood entry doors:
- Wood is moisture-sensitive. If exposed to humidity or other moisture, the door can bow, swell, disfigure, or even rot.
- Wood is sunlight-sensitive. This is a major concern for Villa Park residents. Continuous exposure to sunlight will cause a wood door to fade, peel, and crack.
- Wood can be dented or gashed if struck.
- Wood doors do not have very customer-friendly warranties.
Here’s why we love fiberglass entry doors: They have ALL of the benefits of steel and wood, without ANY of the drawbacks!
- Fiberglass is strong and durable. Fiberglass doors won’t dent or gash if struck.
- Fiberglass doors are more secure.
- Fiberglass doors are 5 x more energy-efficient than wood or steel.
- Fiberglass doors are moisture-resistant. They won’t bow, swell, disfigure, or rot.
- Fiberglass is ideal for direct sunlight exposure. It won’t fade, peel, or crack.
- Fiberglass doors can be factory painted or stained. Choose your favorite color to accent your Villa Park home, or your favorite wood stain, and your door will look just as elegant as a solid wood entry door.
- Fiberglass doors can have excellent warranties.
Today’s Entry Doors sells AND installs fiberglass entry doors from the world’s leading manufacturers: Therma-Tru, PlastPro, and Jeld-Wen.
We serve many cities in Orange County, CA and surrounding areas. Our experienced, knowledgeable professionals standing by to answer all your questions.